- Vorste, Ross V., Obedzinski, Mariska, Pierce, Sarah N., Carlson, Stephanie M., Grantham, Theodore E. 2019. Refuges and ecological traps: Extreme drought threatens persistence of an endangered fish in intermittent streams. Global Change Biology, 2020:26, 3834-3845.
- Dietch, Matthew J., van Docto, Mia, Obedzinski, Mariska, Nossaman, Sarah P., Bartshire, Andrew. 2018. Impact of multi-annual drought on streamflow and habitat in coastal California salmonid streams. Hydrological Sciences Journal, 63:8, 1219-1235.
- Obedzinski, Mariska, Pierce, Sarah Nossaman, Horton, Gregg E., Deitch, Matthew J. 2018. Effects of Flow-Related Variables on Oversummer Survival of Juvenile Coho Salmon in Intermittent Streams. Transactions of the American Fisheries Society, 147:3, 588-605.
- Deitch, Matthew J., Dolman, Brock. 6 January 2017. Restoring Summer Base Flow under a Decentralized Water Management Regime Constraints, Opportunities, and Outcomes in Mediterranean-Climate California. Water 9:1, 29.
- Deitch, Matthew J., van Docto, Mia, Feirer, Shane T. 2016. A spatially explicit framework for assessing the effects of weather and water rights on streamflow. Applied Geography, 67, 14-26
- Obedzinski, Mariska, Nossaman, Sarah. 2012. University of California Cooperative Extension. Summer survival of hatchery released young-of-year coho in relation to flow and other environmental variables in Russian River tributaries.
- Obedzinski, Mariska. 2009. University of California Cooperative Extension. Habitat conditions, stream flow, temperature, and monthly survival of juvenile coho stocked into two stream reaches in the Mill Creek watershed during the summer dry season.
1221 Farmers Lane, Suite F
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
707-569-1448 ext. 104
Images are made available for personal use only and may not be copied, reproduced, or used in any way.
© 2009-2019 Russian River Coho Water Resources Partnership