The following documents, which offer guidance on a broad array of topics related to water use and streamflow in coastal California, have been authored or contributed to by the Partnership.
- Flow Releases: A Strategy for Coastal Streamflow Enhancement and Salmonid Recovery
- A Guide to CA Water Rights for Small Water Users (in collaboration with the Nature Conservancy and the CA Wildlife Conservation Board)
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Instream Flow Transactions in California (in collaboration with the SWIFT Working Group)
- Basin’s of Relations – A Citizen’s Guide to Protecting and Restoring Our Watersheds
- Slow it. Spread it. Skink it. Store it! (in collaboration with the LandSmart program)
- Navigating the Permit Process
1221 Farmers Lane, Suite F
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
707-569-1448 ext. 104
Images are made available for personal use only and may not be copied, reproduced, or used in any way.
© 2009-2019 Russian River Coho Water Resources Partnership